- We have created a full activities programme for juniors and teenagers which aims to enhance their language and co-operative skills whilst they have fun and make friends. Juniors 6-10 years old usually follow a different programme than teenagers.
- The 2 week activity programme includes, not only afternoon and evening activities every day, but also interesting excursions which give our students the opportunity to discover the history of Cyprus and the beauty of the island. We organise the following excursions:
- Two full-day trips to one of following places: the waterpark Fasuri Watermania, Paphos with ancient amphitheatre at Curium, but also the capital of Cyprus – Nicosia, Larnaca city with Ayia Napa beach
Two half-day trips can include: Curium beach, Limassol old town with marina, Shapping Mall with bowling, Governor’s Beach.
- After lunch, between 2 pm – 3:30 pm students can choose to relax by the pool or participate in one of the optional conversation clubs run by our teachers twice a week! It is an additional opportunity to improve communication skills!
– BOOK CLUB – for those who want to discuss literature and/writing
– FILM CLUB – for anyone who wants to discuss films/documentaries
– COFFEE CLUB – extra conversation practice
– CYPRUS CLUB – all about Cyprus history, traditions, mythology
- Between 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm, juniors and teenagers participate in a variety of activities adapted to their age and interest. We organise sport games on the beach, water sports, social activities and half day excursions. Students can enjoy the fantastic sunny weather, integrate with students from different countries and are encouraged to speak more in English! We try to change the activities every 3 weeks as much as possible, so that it is more fun for those who stay longer than 2 weeks!
Teenager activity programme includes:
- Banana ride, volleyball and games on the beach, social games, photo games, Greek lesson, cooking lesson, promenade and shopping, half day excursions.
Junior activity programme includes:
- Boat ride, games on the beach, interactive games, pinata, promenade with ice-creams, bowling, Cypriot cooking, half day excursions.
- After supper, from 8 pm, there are a wide variety of evening activities. Teenagers have karaoke, talent evening, olympic games, football, volleyball, basketball, bingo, social games, dancing lessons, Limassol Marina by night and movie evening.
- Juniors have miming, bingo, movie evening adapted to the age, dancing classes, zumba and interactive social games.
- Our school takes care of the students 24 hours a day, during lessons, activities programme and at night.
Free Time Activities for adults
- The weather in Cyprus is comfortable all year round and this means that it is the ideal place to combine study and relaxation. For those who like water sports you can book windsurfing, kiteboarding, diving and sailing lessons as well as enjoying the regular beach activities at the water sport centre. Bus excursions are a great way to see other places on the island and to experience all that Cyprus has to offer. During the summer months, there are also short cruises to the Greek Islands, Israel, Egypt and Lebanon.
- Try the Cypriot cuisine and sample the local wine – trips are available to the wine factories and to the wine-producing villages. See traditional Greek dancing and listen to the music. There are a wide range of cultural events throughout the year that are amazing experiences for the visitor – the Wine Festival, the Carnival, the International Short Film Festival, the Film Festival, Shakespeare at Curium…
List of activities possible in Cyprus for at extra cost:
- Adventure Park, paintball, go karts, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddleboard, diving, canoeing, yoga, drama classes, scuba diving and snorkelling, boat cruise (day or night), camel rides, golf, Spa treatments, pottery class, hiking, Cypriot cooking, Cypriot history, Cypriot mythology, Kykkos Monastery safari tour, safari tours, taste tours, donkey farm, yachting, wine route, mini cruise to Israel, Egypt or Lebanon.
- Check our activities page and the yearly calendar for more information or contact us!