Summer camp for Teenagers (age 11-18)
(Minimum 2 weeks from June to August)
- This is an all-inclusive package for teenagers to learn English and to have fun in the sun too! Students stay for a minimum two-week period at the campus on a full-board basis. It is a great opportunity for young people to make new friends, develop learning skills and to exchange information about other countries using a common language of communication.
- Students attend 20 lessons of 50 minutes of English each week. Lessons are in mixed- nationality groups of maximum 15 students, although there are usually less. After breakfast, students go to class which starts at 9 am in the morning and there are 4 lessons a day till 1pm. There are 2 breaks of 15-20 minutes. The emphasis is on conversational English to develop communication skills.
- Teenagers 15+ have also the possibility to book 20 IELTS exam preparation lessons per week instead of general English which is possible in July.
New technology during lessons of summer camps
- We believe that it is very important to develop students’ English together with their on-line abilities since they will require these skills for future study and in the workplace. In order to present students’ collaborative work during the summer camp, we have recently introduced an on-line magazine which is posted regularly on our fan page www.facebook.com/sunnyschool. The magazine has photos and videos taken by students, written work such as poems and short texts, as well as special offers, competitions, games, language learning sites and interesting information.
- We have developed an exciting activity program with excursions. Students will have the time of their lives with us! Since the language of the school is English, all the activities are conducted in English too, so learning goes on both in the classroom and outside it too.
- For children who do not stay at the student residence but in another hotel with their parents, we offer the possibility for them to join one of our summer camps – with English lessons in the morning and activities in the afternoon . They can join in some of our evening activities too. Children receive a hot lunch from Monday to Friday at the campus. They may also have the evening meal, for an extra cost. Teenagers can also join our weekend excursions (pack lunch is not provided).
IELTS for Teens (age 13 +)
We have introduced a special IELTS program for teens from 13 till 18 years old! You can choose this program for Summer Camp instead of General English program (supplement to the Teenager package is only 85 € for 2 week course)! Special course price is available only in July for students with minimal B1 English language level. So hurry up, since offer is limited!