Parent & Child Programme
- The Parent & Child package is a specially developed programme for families travelling together who wish to spend holidays in the same place. By joining in age appropriate courses and activities, it allows both to enjoy an active and fun vacation, whilst improving English skills.
- We have created a variety of options to answer to specific needs: one parent travelling with one or more children, 2 parents travelling with one or more children, parents who would like to take English lessons or just relax on the beach!
- Younger children will stay in the same room as their parents. If 2 adults are travelling with children 10+, the children may stay in a room with other students of a similar age. Children 1-9 years old have to stay in the same room with parents. The programme features separate components for parents and children, but they can enjoy some afternoon, evening and weekend activities and excursions together too.
- Kindergarten (age 2-5) – children of pre-school age can attend a nursery school close to the campus, available from 8 am till 1:30 pm with the option of staying later, until 6pm. Children have the opportunity to interact in English with pupils of their own age from different countries. They spend their time doing activities like games, songs, art and handicrafts. The teachers concentrate on the development of social and personal skills. The pupils study basic numeracy, problem solving and reasoning. In this creative environment they gain knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Babysitting (age 1-6) -there is also a babysitting option available for the age group 1-6. Parents can leave their child knowing that they are in safe hands, at any time of the day, and, by special request, in the evenings too. Children have a great time, outside the classroom, playing in English and learning new vocabulary.
- Juniors (age 6-10) – young children, between the ages of 6 and 10, join our Junior Summer Camp. In the mornings, they attend class from 9 am to 1 pm learning English through play, songs and fun activities. They have in total 20 lessons per week in small groups of maximum 8 pupils. Children may also take part in the afternoon and evening activities, specially designed and adapted for them so that parents are free to relax or explore the island.
- Teens (age 11-18) – children between the ages of 11 and 16 will join the Teenager Summer Camp. In the mornings, they attend language class from 9 to 1pm . They have in total 20 lessons of English per week in groups of maximum 15 students. Classes are based on the communicative methodology and students are able to speak with and integrate with their peers, from all over the world. They may take part in afternoon and evening activities which offer an extra opportunity for language practice and making friends.
- Parents – adults have a choice – they can relax by the hotel swimming pool or on the beach or they can attend English class too!! Lessons are with other adults and students 16+ on the same level, adapted to suit the individuals in the class. Parents’ lessons take place at the same time as the children’s lessons – 9 am until 1 pm. Parents who wish to learn more, can chose individual lessons, two-to-one lessons or take afternoon Business English which is hold in mini groups. Alternatively, parents may take excursions or practice activities, knowing that their children are at our campus, supervised by our teachers and school staff.
- The families can chose the type of accommodation – we offer the comfortable accommodation on campus in the twin or triple rooms (third bed is a comfortable extra bed) or family rooms. We can arrange also the accommodation in the 3- 4 star hotels nearby.
- The families who stay in a different hotel than the campus with their children, they should book the Day Camp option.
- The parent and child programme doesn’t include the return transfer from / to airport.