The English for Business course is created to improve English language skills in order to communicate effectively in a business environment, hence increasing job prospects. Classes concentrate on the following skills which can be tailored and adapted to suit the individual or group:
- Writing – letters, reports, proposals and emails
- Speaking – interviews, discussions and presentation
- Reading texts – business publications and correspondence
- Communication – communicate effectively: negotiation, discussion, complaints
- Meetings – effective skills for participation
- Listening techniques
- Interview techniques
- Social English – communication in formal and informal situations
- We offer intensive business courses and long term programmes. Intensive courses are usual on a residential basis and may be booked to coincide with a local event or conference. Please check out our website for details of the cultural calendar or contact us!
- Long term lessons for business people are available all year round and the teacher will come to the company offices and conduct individual or group lessons. The course content can be tailored to the specific needs of the students involved and exam preparation is also available.