• All flights will be operated in accordance with the instructions given by the airport authorities and respective airlines. It will be compulsory to wear a mask and have a hand sanitizer while travelling.
• On the transfer from the airport to the hotel and back, all participants will be wearing masks. If participants want to use the local transportation, they ought to disinfect their hands once off the vehicle.
• All students will be accommodated in twin rooms in a hotel.
• The hotel provides hand sanitizer and everyone who enters should disinfect their hands. However, children should be equipped with portable hand sanitizers for the duration of the trip.
•The classes will be held at the hotel, some classes will be outdoor. There will be distance of 2 metres between students during English classes.
• All trips, beach activities and games will be held in compliance with the official sanitary measures to ensure the safety of the participants.
• Children’s temperature will be taken daily.
• Any child displaying symptoms of a disease will be isolated and examined by a doctor.
In the summer you will be able to travel to Cyprus. However, there will be some rules and restrictions that are outlined below. They have been designed so that we feel safe and enjoy the sun, sea and beauty of Cyprus.
English Sunny School of Cyprus welcomes guests from July 17th (groups on request from July 1st).
Everyone is invited! We are waiting for you!
Epidemiological Cyprus has had one of the lowest ratios of coronovirus cases per capital in Europe.
Travel declaration COVID-19 will be available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus, which can be accessed and completed electronically
The declaration will contain the following points: a) a questionnaire asking for information about the person’s travel within 14 days before visiting Cyprus b) confirmation that the person did not show any symptoms related to COVID-19 within 72 hours before travel c) confirmation that the person did not have informed contact with COVID-19 patients for 14 days before travel d) a statement that the trip is at your own risk and that the Republic of Cyprus or its operations cannot be held responsible for the infection at any time during the journey e) a disclaimer that will inform the health authorities upon return Cyprus, if it shows COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of leaving the island.
Travelers will have their temperature taken at border control. A physical COVID-19 Information Desk will be made available for travelers requesting information upon arrival
Buses/rental vehicles/taxis/diving and safari jeeps
Archaeological sites, museums, theme parks, mini cruises, diving sites, water sports
Swimming pools, beaches water parks
Restaurants, bars, cafes, pubs and night clubs
How will we deal with travelers who test positive during their stay in Cyprus, and what is our capacity to do so? What happens to their close contacts i.e. their co-travelers or family members? Who will cover the cost of hospitalization and treatment?
The Cyprus government is committed to taking care of all travelers who test positive during their stay, as well as their families and close contacts. The government will cover the cost of lodging, food, drink, and medication, in all sases mentioned above; the traveler will only need to bear the cost of their airport transfer and repatriation flight, in collaboration with their agent and/or airline.
Full text of the statement can be found here.