English & Diving
- This is a unique opportunity to go diving in the beautiful, Mediterranean Sea and to learn or improveyour English as all the instructors speak English too!
- Scuba diving gives you the chance to experience the wonders of life beneath the waves. It takes you to a different world with new colours, shapes and textures. It is a wonderful experience and allows you to explore the underwater world of historic shipwrecks and amazing reefs.
- The minimum age is 10 years old and with learners of this age the group is small – no more than 4 people.
Beginner Scuba Diving
- We use the hotel swimming pool so that learners can discover scuba diving in the pool. We briefly discuss safety procedures and equipment then we take the students under the water, swimming for about 15 minutes under our instructor’s guidance.
Open Water Discover Scuba Diving Programme
- First of all, we briefly explain the safety procedures, equipment and a few basic skills. Next, the instructor takes the students into the water (pool or sea) and demonstrates the first skills and gets everyone to practice. When they feel confident we swim in the sea – normally this is done around the break waters just off the beach, in 5 metres of water. Once learners have completed this stage they can then do additional dives, up to a maximum depth of 12 metres. Participants receive a certificate.
PADI Scuba Diver Course
- This course provides a life-time dive qualification which is recognised anywhere in the world and allows the diver to dive to 12 metres with a PADI professional. This will take 4-5 sessions involving 3 confined water dives, 2 open water dives and 3 theory chapters. Upon completion of the course we send information to PADI and they send a diving licence to the student.