Summer camp for Juniors (age 6-10)
(Minimum 2 weeks from June to August)
- This is a tailor-made programme for young children. The youngest children, 6-8 years old, are accepted with parents on the parent & child programme, or in a group with the group leader. Children 9-10 years old can come on their own with special airline assistance. Our school representative collects the child from the airport directly from the airport personnel.
- Juniors follow a different programme to teenagers and have lessons geared towards learning English through fun and games. Lessons are held in modern, air-conditioned classrooms and are maximum 4 – 8 students. They will have 20 lessons of English a week. Our teachers are experienced in dealing with young learners and so can adapt the classes to the students’ needs and motivation.
- They stay at campus on full-board basis. Young students follow their own activities programme adapted from the teenage programme – basically they join in with some activities but they also have their own special games and fun events. There is a supervisor for them 24/7 so that they always have someone to help them with day-to-day tasks such as washing clothes, getting ready in the mornings and making sure that they are eating well and healthily.
These all-inclusive Summer Packages, include :
- 20 lessons General English per week in multinational classes • levels: from beginners to advanced native speaking teachers • full board accommodation in the residence • full programme of afternoon and evening activities • all entrance fees within the programme • a welcome pack • certificate of attendance • course material • 24 hour supervision • visa support service.
- For children who do not stay at the student residence but in another hotel with their parents, we offer the possibility for them to join one of our summer camps – with English lessons in the morning and activities in the afternoon . They can join in some of our evening activities too. Children receive a hot lunch from Monday to Friday at the campus. They may also have the evening meal, for an extra cost. Teenagers can also join our weekend excursions (pack lunch is not provided).